Fire anti-virus for kit Windows NT Description
Fire anti-virus for Windows NT Server provides top of the line Protection for the whole corporate network by protecting information stored on the NT Server. Fire protects the server in real-time by automatically looking for viruses in from every file that is being accessed from any of the workstations connected to the server. If a virus is found, access to that file is prohibited.
* Brings the detection and disinfecting power of Fire anti-virus to the Windows NT Server environment.
* Detects and cleans all kinds of Macro and Windows viruses.
* Fire contains a VXD device to block viruses.
* Background scanning facility also provided.
* Fire is always available in the Windows NT system tray
* Online internet virus protection is available.
* Provides a detailed log file after cleaning the viruses.
* Provides backup facility before cleaning and undo facility after cleaning.
* Provides a detailed virus information library.
* Emergency disk creation facility available.
* Fire provides "send virus signature" facility. Incase where Fire cannot identify a new strain of virus, the user can obtain solution by mailing the infected files.
Fire anti-virus for kit Windows NT Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Fire anti-virus for kit Windows NT 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Fire anti-virus for kit Windows NT Requirements
No additional system requirements.